cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [Xalan2J][Avalon3.0a3] First Cut of Patches
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:45:38 GMT
> SVG Serializer is fixed.  I am going to commit my changes
> and look for the place where the error pages aren't
> getting configured properly, and fix that shortly.

FYI, the error page isn't working properly with the lastest CVS snapshot,
but is wroking nicely if you apply the patch on Xalan2 I've recently post to
the list. I believe it to be a namespace issue which have been corrected
with the lastest Xalan2J version. I hope not to be wrong though :-)

Sebastien