cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [Xalan2J][Avalon3.0a3] First Cut of Patches
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:38:12 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote :
> The SVG serializer code needs to be refined a little to
> find the propper serializer.  The error page needs to
> be set up to find propperly as well.

I've just noticed that neither the status page nor the error page are
working properly with the current code, so we will end up by fixing these
anyway. Remain the SVG serializer...

> The sitemap, xsp, and straight conversions work
> flawlessly.
>
> The question is, should I commit what I have now and
> refine those two things shortly?  Or should I fix them
> before committing my changes.

I would say go ahead. Could you wait though that the last patch concerning
the Xalan2j integration got commited ?

Sebastien