cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [Xalan2] TrAX, serialize packages moved!
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:57:04 GMT
the lastest XAlan2J is broke somehow when compared to a version prior to
package renaming.

Please try the attached test, it shows some really strange output result.

Basically it seems there is two bug :

* the attributes from root element are simply deleted.

* the startPrefixMApping event (and it's corresponding endPrefixMapping() )
is thrown in a non reasonable manner (one event for each two elements event
throws ?).

Could someone from Xalanj2 team check this out ?

Thanks,

Sebastien