cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [Xalan2][C2] DOM2DOM issue .
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:53:26 GMT

You'll find a stack trace attached...

Basicaly I'm trasforming the foo.xml and foo.xsl sent previously by Davanum
(sitemap.xmap and sitemap.xsl from a cocoon2 poitn of view), but couldn't
reproduce it with simple test since it makes use of extension (so needs
cocoon.jar, bsf.jar, etc...)

Here is the piece of code that 'brings out' the bug :

      Templates templates = processor.process(new
InputSource(this.getClass().getResourceAsStream("foo.xsl")));
      Transformer transformer = templates.newTransformer();
      InputSource in = new
InputSource(this.getClass().getResourceAsStream("foo.xml"));
      transformer.transform(in , new Result(new StringWriter()));  // <---
RT exception thrown HERE

> Also: what are you guys doing with xsl:output in Cocoon2?  The output
> properties need to be passed to the serailizer.  Please, please, fix
> this....

Don't worry, I'm just writing TestCase using the JUNIT framework, and
occasonaly I need to serialize to check if everything is as expected, no
more no less.