cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian May <...@snoopy.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: C2 INSTALL file missing?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 21:57:12 GMT
    >> reason :/

    Conny> Could it be the INSTALL file is missing? I got C2 running a
    Conny> few weeks ago, but only with the help of somebody's mail (I

INSTALL is only a relatively recent file, it may not have existed
several weeks ago.

    Conny> don't remember who it was, maybe you).  C2 installation is
    Conny> really a piece of cake if you know how to do it. I thought
    Conny> I overlooked something and searched for the proper
    Conny> installation instruction but didn't found any. Since then I
    Conny> frequently check out C2 and I have LICENSE, README and
    Conny> WARNING but no INSTALL (even though README says I shall
    Conny> look into it).

Hope this helps:

RCS file: /home/cvspublic/xml-cocoon/Attic/INSTALL,v
Working file: INSTALL
head: 1.1
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        xml-cocoon2: 1.1.0.2
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 2;     selected revisions: 2
----------------------------
revision 1.1
date: 2000/09/27 14:29:17;  author: stefano;  state: dead;
branches:  1.1.2;
file INSTALL was initially added on branch xml-cocoon2.
revision 1.1.2.1
date: 2000/09/27 14:29:17;  author: stefano;  state: Exp;  lines: +118 -0
added run scripts, updated build system, written installation doc

Just curious: "state: dead" means???
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>