cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian May <...@snoopy.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: C2 webapp internal-server-error
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2000 04:06:46 GMT

    Stefano> Why don't you guys read the INSTALL page? I did wrote it
    Stefano> for a reason :/

I got the error when following these instructions ;-)

Today, I get a different (and rather verbose) error (if this is
somehow my fault, I don't see what I am doing wrong). Translated, does
this error mean "Cannot open configuration file"? What configuration
file?

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

type internal-server-error

message Can't access class
'org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl' with role
'program-generator' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException[Can't access class
'org.apache.avalon.NamedComponentManagerImpl' with role 'factory' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationException[An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1ac833)
was found in the comment. @ null]]

description org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException: Can't access class
'org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl' with role
'program-generator' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException[Can't access class
'org.apache.avalon.NamedComponentManagerImpl' with role 'factory' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationException[An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1ac833)
was found in the comment. @ null]]

source Cocoon servlet

stacktrace

org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException: Can't access class 'org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl'
with role 'program-generator' due to a org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException[Can't
access class 'org.apache.avalon.NamedComponentManagerImpl' with role 'factory' due to a org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationException[An
invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1ac833) was found in the comment. @ null]]
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.getComponent(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java, Compiled Code)

request-uri

/cocoon/

path-info

--