cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: TODO List so far
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:01:42 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
> > I'd like to add these items
> >
> > - Redisign XSP Engine
> >      Better adaption of the SAX model.
>
> any ideas for this? i think the current system is good, just needs some
> bug fixes.

The idea Ricardo had was to use a class similar to the ResourcePipeline class
which acts on the PI and manages the chain of logicsheet-transformers
dynamically. IIRC this would simplify the hole engine alot making many
abstractions and interfaces obsolet.

Ricardo, can you add something to this?

> > - Comman line usage
> >      Vote on what mechanism should be implemented to prevent crawlers
> >      accessing not crawlable resources.
> >
> > - Porting C1 taglibs to C2
> >
> > - Any ideas of new needed sitemap components?
> >
> > Nobody else has any comments or additions?
>
> it's a good list. just need workers now, right? :)

Yes, but I thought some of you would at least had some comments to my list or
give priorities which in your opinion should be given higher importance over
other issues (or at the best take responsability of one or the other issue :)

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch