cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TODO List / WebSphere Transcoding Publisher Features.
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:53:32 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Guys,
>
> We need to move fast... Where's that TODO List? :)

It's coming.... I spent my day on the london airport because all planes
to italy were cancelled due to a $&$(**$ strike, damn it.

I'll send the pictures of my paper drawings before sending the Todo
list, just to see the reaction :)

Normally, nobody understands what my drawings mean before I explain
them, but maybe you can :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.