cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] Unable to build docs
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:49:59 GMT
Paul Russell wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 03:41:14PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> > Hang on, that is not the only problem.
> >
> > The error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xpath/xml/XMLParserLiaison
> >
> > however, I can't find this file in lib/xalan.jar, either. Perhaps
> > xalan.jar is an old version?
>
> Eek! That's missing in mine, too. I would try and build the docs,
> but for some reason my hotspot keeps throwing SIG 11 around. not
> good. Anyone else got any ideas?

Stylebook looks for Xalan1, now that we have Xalan2 you have to use the
newest stylebook version that supports Xalan2... it should be on the
xml-stylebook CVS module someplace...

Sorry to be brief, but you know, don't have much time here at the
conference.

Stefano.

(BTW, I have wireless connection now, it rocks :) I can move around with
my laptop at the conference floor reading my email and "feeling
connected"... what a geek :)