cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Leaving for ApacheCON 2000 Europe
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:57:37 GMT
Guys,

this is to inform you that I won't be able to read my email often
starting between tomorrow morning thru next friday due to my trip to
London.

Hope to see many of you there, anyway we'll provide information an notes
on this list about what we talked about if they impact this project.

Take care.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.