cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mala Ramakrishnan <m...@speedtrak.com>
Subject Servlets with XML/XSL
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:10:46 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie to XML/XSL + servlets and am trying to use both. I have
this servlet that gets a whole bunch of information in XML as a result
of querying a database. I am building a frontend for this info and
thought the best thing to do would be to write XSL pages for each of
these XML pages. I am not too sure about how to do this. Seems like
everytime I should make my servlet write the XML page to disk where the
XSL is saved. Seems like a very inefficient solution, especially when a
servlet can write HTML to the client browser. Is anybody aware of how I
can do this?

Thanks,

Mala