cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Verhage <pe...@ibuildings.nl>
Subject Re: Internationalization
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 12:49:51 GMT
Conny Krappatsch wrote:
> In english one would say: We are a {team} of {4}.
> In german you say: Wir sind ein {4}er-{team}.

Problem is you can't always know this before you make it... Maybe for a
few languages, but when you add a new language, it still can be
different from the above, so then you have to make some more elements
dynamic for example... Then you still have to edit the original page to
make it a little more dynamically... :/ What I mean to say is that you
should not have to point to the dynamic elements of the text. But if you
would not, it's a lot more difficult to implement, I know... I don't
know if there is a perfect way to do it..
Peter

--
Peter Verhage       <peter@ibuildings.nl>
ibuildings.nl BV - information technology