cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archives for ASF XML and Jakarta projects' lists
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 22:14:44 GMT
Hank Leininger wrote:

> Thanks to the substantial patience of (especially) Brian Behlendorf,
> we've now got a complete (minus pmc, core, etc) set of all XML-Apache
> and Jakarta project mailing lists (in addition to many/all of the main
> Apache Server lists) in our archives at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/ .
> A couple have been gratutiously renamed to avoid clashes or ambiguities
> -- each project has its own 'general' list for example ;)  For example,
> a direct link to the ant-dev list is:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&r=1&w=2
>
> Please, anyone who wants to, feel free to list this in FAQs/webpages,
> and announce to various lists as appropriate as an additional resource
> besides the excellent new archives put up by Sander van Zoest.  (I don't
> want to be a source of spam on all the different lists...  but you guys
> can be. :) Also, if there are other lists anyone would like to see us
> add, please let me know ;)
>
> [ I just added various Java- lists @working-dogs.com as well, but
>   haven't contacted the site owner yet to ask about older messages :( ]

Two mail archives for sure better than one :)

Hank

first of all, many thanks for your work and secondly, you might want to
contact Jon Stevens about getting the old archives of java.apache.org
since he's been the site maintainer almost since the very beginning of
the project in 1997.

Hey, BTW, it's cool to have such a knowledge base. It would be kind of
interesting to see who was the one that wrote must emails (oh, no,
forget that, I already know the answer, Captain "read the faq" Jon
Stevens :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.