cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [C2] CLI almost there
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2000 00:28:35 GMT
Still to do:

1) create a fake command line object model... yes, Giacomo, I'll do this
first as you suggested then we'll see

2) add link filtering semantics to the sitemap

I'll have a finished CLI for Cocoon2.

In order to totally replace stylebook documentation we still need

3) internal aggregation (using the cocoon: uri)

Giacomo, why don't you focus on #3 and I focus on #1 and #2? they are
totally orthogonal things and can be done in parallel.

What do you say? It should take long, but you know better than me where
to place the pieces in that (admittedly very hard) sitemap.xsl
logicsheet (how about adding some comments to it? it is code after all)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.