cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pjdon...@cs.latrobe.edu.au>
Subject Re: [C2] Link filtering and Content aggregation
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:53:42 GMT
At 12:35  3/10/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hmmmm, I have to read the RFC again, but I'd suggest we treat them as
>equivalent... so there is no difference in behavior if you have
>
> cocoon:/sitebar
> cocoon://sitebar
> cocoon:///sitebar

I would discard the second one. The first one is valid and consistent as it
specifies a relative URL. The third one is consistent and valid as it
specifies a null host (and thus is current host).The second one saids look
for default resource on sitebar host IIRC which is definetly not wehat you
want.

Cheers,

Pete