cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Roadmap
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:57:50 GMT
On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 10:57:45AM +0100, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I'm starting from Giacomo's TODO list and refactoring it in
> milestones and releases. So, M1, M2, M3... are milestones
> before Cocoon 2.0 final and 2.1 means Cocoon 2.1 (then, "next
> release").

Sounds good. Could we create a master prioritised todo list
for people to select tasks from? I'd live to be able to help,
and it'd make a great difference if I could pick a task off
the list to tackle when I have a spare moment. There's a lot
of work to be done here, and a lot of people willing to help :)

Paul

Luminas Ltd.