cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Browser Selector Bug
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:24:26 GMT

--- Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@infoplanning.com> wrote:
> The selector pattern needs to be tested and debugged.
> Can you give me a sitemap that uses the selector pattern?
> Something really simple, and I can try to do something
> with it--since I am probably the one who broke it.

I've seen that and have a halfway working one on my HD in the office.
Doing this I've encountered a deeper problem with Xerces (NPE in
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse) which only occurres in the
cocoon/servlet environment but not if I transform the sitemap with the
sitemap.xsl with the Xalan commandline tool ???

Giacomo

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.LogicsheetCodeGenerator.generateCode(LogicsheetCodeGenerator.java:118)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.generateCode(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:296)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:193)

=====