cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuration Patterns and Sitemap Generation
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:42:21 GMT

--- Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@infoplanning.com> wrote:

> [...]

What kind a damage? Did I miss something?

> Actually the changes I did merely optimized
> things
> a bit, and allowed the pattern to be any arbitrary type.  Enabling
> them
> to be precompiled.

I've seen the CVS commits but haven't had the time to look at it in
depth (I'm back from ApacheCon and am way toooo tired to get into it
today :). The thing that attracted me was that you introduced pretty
print characters which are not needed (mainly additional blanks and
newlines as \n). The code beautifier will take care of it if you
haven't deactivated it in the cocoon.xconf file.

Giacomo

=====