cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: [C2] IBM releasing WebSphere Transcoding Publisher
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:06:48 GMT
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:50:05 -0700 (PDT), Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Perfect... Will you be releasing the code with C2 :)  [Am Just Very Greedy!!!]

Actually I'm working on the 1.x source tree. I will start posting the patches
soon and hopefully somebody will integrate them in the 2.x tree. I can adapt
the code to the 2.x code, but not immediately, as I'm busy with these other
things.

The reason I'm not doing the work for Cocoon 2.x directly is because the group
I work with uses 1.x right now. I was able to convince them to use Cocoon about
a year ago and I'd like to see a stable 2.x version before I can convince them
to do the migration.

Regards,
Ovidiu

--