cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: [C2] IBM releasing WebSphere Transcoding Publisher
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:37:21 GMT
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:16:45 -0700 (PDT), Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> We should be able to do this too..... :)

I'm working on this as we speak ;-)

So far I modified Cocoon to have better support for small devices, both in
terms of recognizing them and having a database of the features that they have.
I also work on a WML compiler and splitter that allows the content to be
splitted in smaller pieces to fit such devices.