cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [C1] esql should default to inner-method=false instead of inner-method=true
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:32:23 GMT
If I understand properly this thread ... we are just
about to experience a change in the default behaviour
of the ESQL taglib?!
Maybe, just to take care of the code already being
written for ESQL, I would suggest that the default
behaviour is configured in the cocoon.properties file.
That way everybody can have it the way they like it
:-)

Is it possible at all to get such a parameter from
within a taglib style sheet?!

Drasko