cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [C2][Xalan2J] Cleaningup Code.
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:31:41 GMT
Sebastien,

1. If any other XSP is broken then we should get a test case to Xalan2J team.
2. If namespaces are dropped when we run a document through Xalan2J then Xalan2J should be
fixed.
3. If we are trying to add a "new" kind of feature (preserving namespaces) which is not present
in
Xalan2J then we need to ask Xalan2J team to add this "feature" which can be switched on/off.

In any case, C2 should not be doing this. and we should keep our code lean and mean :)

Thanks,
dims