cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Xalan2] Namespaces Problem
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:39:24 GMT
Scott,

The Namespace sample works fine. But now am getting the following exception in our code. Any
ideas? I won't have a chance to dig deeper into this till day after tomorrow. The #RTREEFAG
string
seems to be from XRTreeFrag.java.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not convert #RTREEFRAG to a NodeList!
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:917)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:371)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:371)

Thanks,
dims

=====