cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Xalan2J][Avalon3.0a3] First Cut of Patches
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:30:52 GMT
Hi,

Pre-Req's:
1. Latest code of C2.
2. Compile latest code of xml-xalan cvs tree.
  (replace xalan.jar in xml-cocoon\lib)
3. Latest Avalon-3.0a3 from http://java.apache.org/framework/dist/
  (replace avalonapi.jar in xml-cocoon\lib)
4. Remove AvalonAware.jar from xml-cocoon\lib

Problems:
1. Simple.XSP does not work. We have filed a bug report and Scott is looking into it.

Please note that i have added a new package org.apache.cocoon.avalon with 4 helper files.
As i did
not have the sources, decompiled code from the old AvalonAware.jar and modified to be able
to run
with Avalon-3.0a3.
1. AbstractNamedComponent.java
2. DefaultComponentManagerEx.java
3. NamedComponent.java
4. SAXConfigurationBuilder.java

The enclosed zip file has all the files that are needed. I have not enclosed a "cvs diff -u"
as i
am behind a firewall right now.

Thanks,
dims