cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] [Xalan2] One more Issue.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:12:28 GMT
Scott,

Sorry, that change is not enough...Instead of that change please look at this change. This
seems
to work. Note that getLocalName returns null sometimes. Which causes the problem.

Thanks,
dims

---------------------- DOM2Helper.java ---------------------------
  /**
   * Returns the local name of the given node.
   */
  public String getLocalNameOfNode(Node n)
  {
    String strName = n.getLocalName();
    if(strName == null)
        strName = n.getNodeName();
    return strName;
  }

--- Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Scott,
>
> Need this change to have backwards compatibility with all the XSL files that we have.
In our XML