cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] [Xalan2] One more Issue.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 14:51:53 GMT
Scott,

Need this change to have backwards compatibility with all the XSL files that we have. In our
XML
files we use "map:sitemap" but the code as is will try to match it with "sitemap" and we get
invalid output.

Thanks,
dims

---------------------- File: TemplateList.java Function: getTemplate--------------------
    case Node.ELEMENT_NODE:
      {
        // String targetName = m_parserLiaison.getExpandedElementName((Element)targetNode);
        // String targetName = support.getDOMHelper().getLocalNameOfNode(targetNode);
        String targetName = targetNode.getNodeName();
        matchPat = locateMatchPatternList2(targetName, true);
      }
      break;
---------------------- File: TemplateList.java Function: getTemplate--------------------