cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:50:12 GMT
Scott,

As of right now (got latest code from CVS) there are 3 issues.

Issue #1: Class.forName() has to be called only if isClass flag is on in
ExtensionFunctionHandler.java (See my other email for more info)

Issue #2: XPathAPI.java has 2 functions named selectNodeList which return NodeIterator. Can
we
make things explicit by changing to:
          A) functions named selectNodeIterator which returns NodeIterator
          B) functions named selectNodeList which return NodeList

This will avoid needing an explicit typecast to cast the return from selectNodeList from
NodeIterator to NodeList.

Issue #3: DOM2DOM does not work. See my other e-mail and Sebastien's e-mail. I have sent you
sample code to recreate the problem with a sample XML and XSL file.

Thanks,
dims