cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How do i get commit access (for C2)?
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 11:02:59 GMT
Sebastien,

Am taking a 2 Phase approach. Phase I is to get C2 to compile and work with Xalan2. This involves
modifying 3 files. DomUtils.java, XalanTransformer.java and XPathAPI.java as i had mentioned
earlier in my other e-mails. Then in Phase II, the real work will be to try and get the best
performance out of C2+Xalan2 combination. Am waiting for Scott to get back to me with some
changes
i had requested in Xalan2. (see my other emails to scott).

Thanks,
dims