cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Short TODO list [was CLI almost there]
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 14:41:11 GMT
Scott,

Am not sure if this is fixed yet, Found a bunch of problems with Xalan2 dev snap shot
(xml-xalan_20001003101806.tar.gz) which i downloaded this morning.

1. Before building Xalan.JAR, trax.properties and serializer.properties should be placed in
trax
and serialize directories respectively.

2. To overcome the initialization problem for Extensions, ExtensionFunctionHandler.java  (around
line 579) has to be modified a bit.
          if (isClass)
          {
            // Try to initialize only if it is a java class.
            classObject = Class.forName (cname);
            // System.out.println("classObject: "+classObject);
            javaObject = classObject;
          }
          else
          {
            // We'll only do this if they haven't called a ctor.
            // javaObject = classObject.newInstance ();
          }
3. serializer.properties has bogus entries...Is this by design. Does C2 have to place its
serializers as entries in this file?

Thanks,
dims