cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Short TODO list [was CLI almost there]
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 12:46:07 GMT
According to the docs, trax.Processor can pick up "plugged" Processors using System Properties.
(like org.xml.trax.Processor.xslt should point to the factory that can instantiate an XSLT
Processor). More info at http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/apidocs/trax/Processor.html

Is this good enough for moving forward?

Thanks,
dims