cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brett McCormick <br...@mail.flyingcroc.net>
Subject RE: Using PHP within XML
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 01:58:35 GMT

(Cutting down the To list since it is offtopic for all but cocoon.)

You may want to check out the SQLProcessor in cocoon.  I've used it to
do just that.  You can additionally use XSLT to transorm the result
set into something else, it is quite nice (however slow).  It worked
great, although since you can't have 32-bit unsigned ints in java, it
didn't always work correctly.

--brett