cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaiswal, Vinay (CTS)" <JVi...@CHN.CTS-CORP.COM>
Subject XML document from RTF file
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:17:51 GMT
	Hi all,

	I need to generate XML document from the RTF file. Is it possible to
do it using
	Cocoon producer source files. If Yes, Please let me know
	how can it be done by using Cocoon producer source files.

	Warm regards,

	Vinay Jaiswal
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com