cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ross.bur...@mail.com
Subject RE: Re: [C2] CLI almost there
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 08:41:44 GMT

> - the comment for the static svg example says "An example of
a SVG
> file rendered to a PNG image", but the image is jpeg. I am
guessing
> the svg2png has not been implemented yet.

I think that's my fault.  Originally the SVG samples wrote to
PNGs, but they depended on JAI being installed.  The JPEG encoder,
whilst being slow, is installed with most JDKs.  I changed the
encoder but neglected to change the text.

If I can get a net connection at home tonight, I'll fix it.

Ross Burton

-----