cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carine Porret" <>
Subject XSP and LDAP problem
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:44:13 GMT

I have a problem configuring Cocoon and more particularly making the XSP examples work. I
get the following error :
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method normalize()V not found
Compiled Code)

I checked the Node class and the method normalize is there! Could anybody help me out? Or
maybe send me the dom classes if my version is incorrect?

Other question: I use the LDAP processor and connect to a ldap directory. It works fine but
if I try to connect to a second directory, I get the error : javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException:
How can I know what the error means?

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards,

Carine Porret