cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Migrating to Avalon 3.0a2
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:52:45 GMT
I have a version of Cocoon that compiles against the
latest release of Avalon.  However, when I run it, Cocoon
can't find the Components.

I find this very frustrating, and I don't have the time
to go through the app and find out why.

Now, I have to ask if this is something that others are
experiencing.  I stupidly forgot to test the latest
CVS against Catalina before the migration.

Most things stayed the same, just that some classes
moved, some have new names/implementations.

Giacomo, I have that SAXConfigurationBuilder file
you wanted.

Question:
Do you want me to update with what I have and everybody
fine tune it, or wait a couple of weeks until I find
time to do something about it?

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis