cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: FO2RTF?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:41:28 GMT
Ext.ZXSPRCR2A015@tls.mms.fr wrote:
> I've read your message in fop-dev mailing-list,
> but you didn't respond the question that was
> asked :
>
> >It's a common request to have FOP do RTF output.
> >Is this a patch for
> >FOP, or a totally independent component?
>
>   I think this tool could be interresting for many people.

I'm sorry for not responding. (I'm a little busy at the moment.)
(BTW, I posted it to cocoon-dev, didn't know it was forwarded to fop-dev!?)

I'm currently beautifiing the code, removing Xalan specific stuff and so on (I'm
not the one who wrote it initially.)
It's totally independend from FOP and based on stylesheets.

It's released under the Infozone Software License which is Apache style.

Oh, I'm told that it's already accessible at the online CVS at
www.infozone-group.org (org.infozone.ui.formatter.rtf) - unbeautified ;-)

Conny

Conny Krappatsch                              mailto:conny@smb-tec.com