cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Volker.Reichel" <Volker.Reic...@freenet.de>
Subject WG: Possible bug in Response taglib [Cocoon1.8]
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:18:29 GMT

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Volker.Reichel [mailto:Volker.Reichel@freenet.de]
Gesendet am: Montag, 16. Oktober 2000 20:10
An: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Possible bug in Response taglib [Cocoon1.8]

I've been playing with Cocoon's response tablib and I wonder if some
pieces of the code are correct:

1)	is it correct to reference XSPRequestLibrary methods to retrieve response
data i.e.
   	response:get-character-encoding uses
XSPRequestLibrary.getCharacterEncoding which
   	results in a compilation error because HttpServletResponse cannot be
casted into 	HttpServletRequest.

2)	there are two templates in response.xsl which match against
response:set-header.
	Only one of them will be activated ever (the last one). I think the first
of
	these two templates should match set-header and the second one should match
set-int-header.

3)	similar problem than 2).
	there are two templates in response.xsl which match against
response:add-header.
	Only one of them will be activated ever (the last one). I think the first
of
	these two templates should match add-header and the second one should match
add-int-header.

BTW I'm using Cocoon 1.8 on Tomcat 3.2b6 and I'm happy with that.