cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: C2: Uploader needed
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2000 11:24:53 GMT

Thanks Neeme,

I think I found what you meant.

If I were to use some of the source code from Turbine in FP, what would be
the "polite" way of doing it?

We should'nt expect people to download Turbine, just for this functionality?

I'd probably want to incorporate the modified Turbine source into FP.

Is this OK?

thanks

regards Jeremy

At 18:32 +0200 16/09/00, Neeme Praks wrote:
>check out Turbine, it has three different implementations of this
>functionality...

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre