cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: C2: Uploader needed
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:42:32 GMT
At 13:55 +0100 14/09/00, Paul Russell wrote:
>On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 02:51:33PM +0200, Matthew Langham wrote:
>> At the moment we are considering an "UploadTransformer" which would grab the
>> uploaded file from the HTTP stream and write that out to wherever..
>Can't help thinking this should be part of the FP taglib...

Good idea, I thought of this before, but was put off by my understanding
that code for decoding uploaded files in the HTTP Request was not available
in the open source.

Please correct me on this, point me to some code, and I'll include it.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <>