cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject relative path to logicsheet, woes
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:13:08 GMT
Hi you lot,

While building tests for a new taglib, I am trying to share a logicsheet
between several folders, requiring me to use a relative path to the
logicsheet.

<?xml-logicsheet href="../crud.xsl"?>

gives me:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\tomcat\webapps\htdocs\cocoon\xml\test\userDisplay\..\crud.xsl (The
system cannot find the file specified)

Is there a solution to this?
I would prefer not to have to put the logicsheet in a JAR yet, it is just
too inconvenient .... I am still making major changes.

Thanks for any help.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre