cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcos Lima" <marcosl...@wim.com.br>
Subject Cocoon/Xerces
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:47:28 GMT

We are testing Cocoon technology for possible adoption.

There are  some questions.

First

web.xml
            <param-name>
                properties
            </param-name>
            <param-value>
                C:\JavaSoft\jakarta-tomcat\conf\cocoon.properties
            </param-value>

in  the request page:

                java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\JavaSoft\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\cocoon\C:\JavaSoft\jakarta-tomcat\conf\cocoon.properties

the bold path is connected  for  informed path

Second

http://localhost:8080/Cocoon.xml - work fine

So far

http://localhost:8080/Cocoon/index.xml - not work

message:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: File
"C:/JavaSoft/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/examples/cocoon/index.xml" not found.
[FATAL ERROR]
                                                         [File: "null"
Line: 0 Column: 0]

and this is correct path, but xerces not see the file path.

You can help-me please ?

Obs: my tests they are being accomplished  in one Windows 98 machine for
then WINNT and LINUX in production line.
         Xerces samples run fine

Thanks,

              Marcos Lima
      marcoslima@wim.com.br