cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject Re: avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:30:51 GMT
>Stuart Roebuck wrote:
>>
>>  I'm trying to get Cocoon 2.0a2 (just out of CVS) running under
>>  Tomcat/Catalina 4.0dev.
>>
>>  Tomcat seems to be functioning okay, but I'm having difficulties getting
>>  the latest Cocoon 2 running.
>>
>>  Can anyone suggest where I should be looking, or tell me that the current
>>  CVS has a fault so that I don't spend ages trying to configure the
>>  impossible!
>
>It doesn't seem that the current CVS has any problems. I've checked my
>c2 version agains cvs and reinstalled everything and it's running
>charming (on a Linux box with jdk 1.2.2).
>
>Send us a listing of your tomcat-4.0/lib directory.

The lib directory of my tomcat distribution contains:

	jaxp.jar
	parser.jar
	servlet.jar
	jasper.jar

I notice that there is a reference somewhere in downloading the
latest nightly tomcat build, that you need the separate servlet build
to run it, yet the nightly build of tomcat contains a servlet.jar.
Could this have anything to do with things?  My impression is that
this is a cocoon rather than a tomcat issue.

If you mean the lib directory in my webapp (e.g WEB-INF/lib/*) then
the files are:

	AvalonAware.jar
	bsf.jar
	bsfengines.jar
	cocoon.jar
	jakarta-regexp-1.1.jar
	jstyle.jar
	rhino.jar
	stylebook-1.0-b2.jar
	svg-20000806.jar
	xalan_1_2_D01.jar
	xerces_1_2.jar
	xt.jar
	fop_0_14_1-dev.jar
	css.jar

Hope this helps,

Stuart.
           Stuart Roebuck BSc(Hons) MBA, Managing Director, ADOLOS
    Tel. 0131 228 4853      Fax. 0870 054 8322      http://www.adolos.com
               Pager  07654 588 898 (100 char alphanumeric)
         For secure communication use my personal PGP Public Key:
  PGP Fingerprint - 801F 1FBD D568 98AA A90D  CEB2 6CEF 046B 23BA FAC9