cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject Re: avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:23:35 GMT
>Giacomo Pati wrote:
>>
>>  Stuart Roebuck wrote:
>>  >
>>  > I'm trying to get Cocoon 2.0a2 (just out of CVS) running under
>>  > Tomcat/Catalina 4.0dev.
>>  >
>>  > Tomcat seems to be functioning okay, but I'm having difficulties getting
>>  > the latest Cocoon 2 running.
>>  >
>>  > Can anyone suggest where I should be looking, or tell me that the current
>>  > CVS has a fault so that I don't spend ages trying to configure the
>>  > impossible!
>>
>>  It doesn't seem that the current CVS has any problems. I've checked my
>>  c2 version agains cvs and reinstalled everything and it's running
>>  charming (on a Linux box with jdk 1.2.2).
>>
>>  Send us a listing of your tomcat-4.0/lib directory.
>
>Well, it's the exact problem I'm having on windows so there _is_
>something wrong if two people can reproduce  the exact same
>stacktrace... don't you think?
>
>Try using JDK 1.3

I'm running under 1.2.2 (+Hotspot) on MacOS X DP4, if that helps.

Stuart.
           Stuart Roebuck BSc(Hons) MBA, Managing Director, ADOLOS
    Tel. 0131 228 4853      Fax. 0870 054 8322      http://www.adolos.com
               Pager  07654 588 898 (100 char alphanumeric)
         For secure communication use my personal PGP Public Key:
  PGP Fingerprint - 801F 1FBD D568 98AA A90D  CEB2 6CEF 046B 23BA FAC9