cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject Re: WEB-INF classloading and on the fly compilation
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:52:53 GMT
Sorry if this came over the wrong way, this was supposed to be joke /
backhanded compliment. ie. Cocoon is *far* too popular [compliment]
and is powerful stuff [compliment] (even if there are some serious
on-the-fly compilation problems) - couldn't we put out some bad
publicity so that we can keep it to ourselves [joke].

Clearly my jokes don't pass the test which means your right, I
probably don't deserve to be on this list 8)

Stuart.

>Stuart Roebuck wrote:
>>
>>  Stefano
>>
>>  Can I quote your:
>>
>>  > We are in deep shit, then. I'm serious.
>>
>>  You see, this Cocoon business is just getting *far* too popular.  I really
>>  don't think it's good to let too many people out there get hold of such
>>  powerful stuff.  Perhaps if I quote this in a few prominent places it will
>>  put people off and you'll be able to re-subscribe to cocoon-users! 8-)
>
>Oh, c'mon, if you need PR people to filter my technical comments you
>don't deserve to be on this list :)
>
>And taking words out of context is harmful, I'm sure you know that.
           Stuart Roebuck BSc(Hons) MBA, Managing Director, ADOLOS
    Tel. 0131 228 4853      Fax. 0870 054 8322      http://www.adolos.com
               Pager  07654 588 898 (100 char alphanumeric)
         For secure communication use my personal PGP Public Key:
  PGP Fingerprint - 801F 1FBD D568 98AA A90D  CEB2 6CEF 046B 23BA FAC9