cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject esql with Vars, or esql diff of the moment...
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:33:16 GMT
After Donald pointed out the thread less than safety issue of last week's
<xsp:variable> patch for global vars, I had to rethink how I was goin to
pass dunamic java variables to esql queries.

The answer turned out to be quite simple. Why not pass the esql:query
string to the method, instead of "hard-coding" it into the
_esql_session?

So I did just that. The diff, as it were is below. Now, this is the
warning - the testing on this patch is *VERY* rudimentary - I havemn't
tried it with esql queries within esql results. Yet.

Anyone have any feedback on this one? Donald?

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |