cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: [1.8-dev patch] Global Vars in XSP - xsp:variable
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:39:58 GMT
On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Donald Ball wrote:
> that's strictly due to the fact that i'm using those silly interior
> methods. maybe i'll make that optional, you're not the only one to get
> bitten here... note if you're using global variables in this sense, your
> xsp page will _not_ be threadsafe.

Correct. And for what I'm doing, some testing might be in order.

Just out of curiosity, will the following work?

<esql:execute-query>
	<xsp:logic>
	UserRecord user = new UserRecord(<request:get-parameter
name="username"/>);
	</xsp:logic>

I mean, I can try it, but if you already know it does or it doesn't, it's
a lot faster *grin*

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |