cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject C2: Bug in DOMBuilder
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:14:29 GMT

Hello,

I have the following problem with the org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMBuilder
and entities:
Usually for an entity like &amp; three SAX events are generated
by the parser:
startEntity("amp"), characters("&") and endEntity("amp").
If i pass these events to a DOMBuilder I get an "Modification not allowed"
Exception on the characters event.
(I send before the startEntity event, the following events:
startDocument(),
startElement(...)).

Is this a bug of the DOMBuilder or did I get something wrong?

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de