cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: new sql logicsheet!
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2000 14:17:59 GMT
Donald,

Good call. I put in Xalan 1.2D02.jar and had a couple more errors with
esql.xsl v1.6.

1. There is still a dangling comma in this line:
		    _esql_session.connection = DriverManager.getConnection(
		     String.valueOf(<xsl:copy-of select="$dburl"/>), <<-- HERE
		    );

2. If I don't declare a <esql:no-results> element in my esql.xml file, the
page doesn't compile because the following block becomes empty:

	      if (!_esql_results) {
               <xsl:apply-templates select="esql:no-results/*"/>
			   }

I'm not sure that's really an error because I think the error is really the
following....

3. The third compilation error is:

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _esql.java
170: Undefined variable: _esql_results
	      if (!_esql_results) {
	           ^

>From what I can tell (using the editor to match curly braces {} for me), the
if statement is correctly nested, but it's below the 'finally' block. Can
you really have code there? Or does everything go out of scope by then.

If I move those lines up to just after the while(next()) block, everything
works fine, with or without a <esql:no-results> element.

Per.

1 error> -----Original Message-----