cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: new sql logicsheet!
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:35:13 GMT
Hmmm. Maybe the problem is this: it's in the file system, but it's not in
the 1.8 cocoon.jar file. Is that the problem? Haven't worked with them
before, how do I add it? Or, could I change the entry in cocoon.properties
to file://.... from resource:/?

Per.

P.s. An aside: if I have the jar file, is anything on disk (in src) used at
all?