cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: Security: cocoon.properties?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:28:51 GMT
Sweet advice!

Actually, I modified the Cocoon entry in the /tomcat/conf/web.xml file
instead and that affected all webapps.

Now I'm wondering:

- if I give it an absolute path if that would work
- if there are really different copies per webapp, can I configure multiple
instances of Cocoon diffently (e.g. are there multiple instances?).

Per.